Thursday, June 4, 2015

Things to Do - June 2015

So the month has ended, it's time to take stock of things that have/have not happened and make a new "To Do" list!

My Goal Analysis - May 2015

#1 - Grow Hair (ongoing) - getting there - this is probably a 6-10 month project going by the rate my hair is growing. Completion: 2% (I can sort of tie my hair up)

#2 - Clothes Audit - Completion: 50% - gave away a lot of my wardrobe but I still find clothes I don't wear...further Audit required

#3 - Read 1 Novel - Completion: 75% - self help books don't complete that quick

#4 - Start sketching - Completion: 25% - made just 1 sketch which quantifies as a sketch (and not a random doodle)

#5 - RUN RUN RUN - Completion: 0% - the weather is just not conducive

#6 - Drink more water - Completion: 100% - even if its forced

#7 - Write more - Completion: 100%

#8 - Learn something new - Completion: 0%

#9 - GO OUT MORE - Completion: 0%

#10 - Block out all things negative and live for ME - was a very subjective goal...not sure about completion :-/

==========================================================================

So this months goals are going to be a lot more quantifiable so I can measure completion better:

#1 - Clothes Audit & Wardrobe Revamp - get rid of a few more clothes & buy functional clothing - 1 pair of jeans, 1 pair of new shoes (bellies), 2 tops...I think that should do it for now 

#2 - Read 1 New Novel & Complete Current Read - will pick up a light read this time

#3 - Complete 7 Sketches - 3 Backlogs from May, 4 for June

#4 - Complete 30 Day Abs Challenge - 2 days down, 28 to go :)

#5 - Write more - 4 New Blog Entries on meaningful topics - Psychology, Technology, Work Life, Positivity, Survival

#6 - Learn something new - drawn a blank on this one for now...still exploring the possibilities of what can be learnt

#7 - GO OUT MORE - seeing how I didn't go anywhere last month, 1 outing for this month to either of the following: Mall/Restaurant/Movie (would be nice to do all 3)

#8 -  Work on making blog more meaningful - random rands are no good...instead of writing about what I want to - I'll try writing about what people want to read

#9 - Start a personal project - Utilize my "Free Time" doing something other than watching Family Guy (which is still going to occupy a large chunk of my free time) ...!

No comments:

Blog Archive