Friday, March 13, 2009

100 Truths...I am Seriously Bored

1. Last beverage: Water

2. Last phone call: Some dork from Citi Bank trying to force me to take a credit card

3. Last text message: Chandu

4. Last song you listened to: Gotta Be Somebody (Nickelback)

5. Last time you cried: Yesterday...whatever - like its so sissy to cry

HAVE YOU EVER...

1. Dated someone twice: meaning what? Been on more than one date with anyone? Yes

2. Been cheated on? Yes

3. Kissed someone & regretted it? Yes (thankfully it doesn’t ask for details)

4. Lost someone special? Yes

5. Been depressed? Yea my shrink would probably answer this one better

6. Been drunk and threw up? Cant remember how many times

LIST FOUR FAVORITE COLORS:

1. Black

2. Grey

3. Red

4. Pink

HAVE YOU:

1. Made new friends: Yea that’s the way life is – new "acquaintences" rather

2. Fallen out of love: Yes...quite a hard fall

3. Laughed until you cried: Hell yea!

4. Met someone who changed you: Yes

5. Found out who your true friends were: Yes…the number is so small its not even worth a mention

6. Found out someone was talking about you: Yea lots of people talk about me – mostly behind my back – I’ve attained celebrity status in the lives of people living in loservile

7. Kissed anyone of your friends: yea duh…if I have a relationship with a guy it usually starts with friendship

8. Would you go on a blind date: hell no – next thing you know I’m sitting across a table from a blind gorrilla trying to make small talk

9. How many kids do you want to have: One is probably going to be one too many…I’m not really a kids person

10. Do you have any pets: yes – a bitch named Lexie

11. Do you want to change your name: Ummm no it’s a little too late for that now

12. What did you do for your last birthday: I just remember alcohol, my best buddy malika, riding an elephant on the main road and paneer tikka…does that make any sense?

13. What time did you wake up today: 6:45 am thanks to my canine alarm clock who never lets me sleep past that time

14. What were you doing at midnight last night: Tossing and turning in bed

15. Name something you CANNOT wait for: The third world war/apocalypse

16. Last time you saw your father: A few minutes ago (why is this question here? Do these people doubt that I know who my father is??...or is it an attempt to make the world realise that ppl who fill out such lame questionaire r usually the kinds who have a troubled childhood n live in the bronx?)

17. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: there are so many things I wish I had done differently – but those are things that cant really be undone now so its too late for all that – therefore this question is irrelevant
18. Most visited webpage: anything that has to do with social networking – my world is turning more virtual by the second

1. What's your name: Kapila

2. Nicknames: Kaps, K, KP, Pande, Pandu, KC, Kapu…blah the list is endless

3. Zodiac sign: Scorpio

5. Male or female or transgendered: Female till the last time I checked

6. Elementary: Morula

7. School: SPSS & Ryan International

8. Colleges: RLA/DU...n now Crapeejay

10. Hair color: Black

11. Long or short: short – its been trying to grow forever

16. Height: 5’ 6"

17. Do you have a crush on someone? No I am beyond the stage of crushing

18. Ever been in love? Yes

19. Piercings? Ears (twice) and belly

20. Tattoos? Yes

21. Righty or lefty: Righty...actually im a convert - started off a Lefty

FIRSTS :

22. First surgery: None that i know of yet - who knows i might have had too much to drink n passed out one fine day n someone removed my kidney n sold it for a fortune...without my knowledge

23. First piercing: Ears – done so far back I cant remember

24. First best friend: Malika

26. First sport you loved: Gymnastics

27. First pet : Lexie

28. First vacation: That was too long ago to remember

29. First concert: Euphoria

30. First crush: Toriq – this Cuban boy who was my neighbour when I was little – we used to play cricket together

RIGHT NOW:

49. Eating: Nothing – its too early in the morning to eat

50. Drinking: Nothing – I wish I had some alcohol though

52. I'm about to: Go Crazy

53. Listening to: Still Day Beneath the Sun (Opeth)

55. Waiting for: the world to end

YOUR FUTURE :

58. Want kids? NO NO and NO

59. Want to get married? Its probably the last thing on my to do list

60. Careers in mind? None what-so-ever…I am not satisfied enough with my current situation to give a damn

WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?

68. Lips or eyes: Eyes

69. Hugs or kisses: Hugs

70. Shorter or taller: Taller

71. Older or Younger: Older

72. Romantic or spontaneous: Romantic

73. Nice stomach or nice arms: Arms definitely – but that doesn’t mean he should have Michelin Tyres for a belly

74. Sensitive or loud: : Sensitive

75. Hook-up or relationship: Relationship

76. Trouble maker or hesitant: Hesitant…but not too hesitant

HAVE YOU EVER :

78. Kissed a stranger: No – why would I want to do that? Does my filling out this questionaire spell DESPARATE?

80. Lost glasses/contacts: Many times :-/

81. Sex on first date: No

82. Broken someone's heart: I don’t think I can answer this question – ask the people at the receiving end – prolly yes

83. Had your own heart broken: To bits baby – so many pieces its almost powder

84. Been arrested: Nope – not yet atleast...but the time will come quite soon im sure

86. Turned someone down: Yea – lots of lame ass fraansippers

87. Cried when someone died: No

88. Liked a friend that is a girl? Define LIKE – if it has no sexual conotations then yes ofcourse

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:

89. Yourself: Yea sometimes – not always

90. Miracles: Nope

91. Love at first sight: Nothing of that nature exists – its lust at first sight

92. Heaven: Nope

93. Santa Clause: Nope – I knew it was my parents doing even when I was little – but I liked to humour them

95. Kiss on the first date? Nope – that’s highly inapropriate

96. Angels: Nope – even though I did enjoy city of angels

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:

97. Is there one person you want to be with right now? Yea too bad the feeling isnt mutual

98. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time? Nope

100. Posting this as 100 Truths? Yea with an added tagline also

Ok I seriously doubt those were 100 questions because the numbering seemed a lil dodgy in the middle – as if it makes a world of a difference…this is what happens when your brain fizzles out like a soda pop and you have nothing constructive to do/no ideas strike your empty shell/etc etc – the elitists call it a writers block – I just like to say I’m mind fucked.

4 comments:

laddu said...

wow!! dats huge....one needs lots of patience 2 write dat....

Dory The Fish said...

hmm... they sure could use your help in making one of those rate-yourself-quiz's in reader's digest/magazines...

Kapila Pande said...

hahaha tell me about it - it needs quite a bit of patience - which i generally lack but thought wat the heck mayb some good will come of it - it didnt so i guess i wasted my time

i really think i'd be a valuable asset at a magazine dory - seeing how i have a knack for all things stupid

Ketan said...

LOL@The Santa Claus question's answer!

TC.

Blog Archive