Thursday, April 30, 2015

Things To Do - May 2015

When I was a kid I was always encouraged to write things down to remember them/complete them...the joys of ticking off things on my to do list were priceless!

Enter adulthood when my "To Do" list at work became the size of an encyclopedia volume and that became something I'd dread making...

Long story short, to make changes for the better - we need to take the bull by its horns and face our fears...and "DO MORE!" (Credit: SS)

So I've decided to set goals for the month - and push myself to achieve them! Let's see if this works...

#1 - Grow Hair (ongoing) - don't be alarmed, for someone who has sported a crew cut/really short hair forever...it's time to change!

#2 - Clothes Audit - identify stuff I haven't worn for over 1 year (or I no longer fit into or I've been hoarding because it used to be my favorite thing) - donate it to someone who needs it

#3 - Read 1 Novel - have to get back into my reading habit

#4 - Start sketching - atleast 1 sketch a week (being realistic since I am a corporate slave)

#5 - RUN RUN RUN...bought a sexy pair of neon pink running shoes that saw the light of the track just twice till now :( I have been finding excuses not to get fit...running 2km in 38 mins is pathetic beyond all measures - TARGET - run every alternate days starting tomorrow for 30 mins (however far I get)

#6 - Drink more water - very stupid target but summers are here and surviving on 1 glass of water a day just won't cut it - 2 ltrs a day it is! (or more)

#7 - Write more - atleast 1 blog post / tweet a week - losing the power of the written word is completely unacceptable

#8 - Learn something new - not sure just yet what that will be - but I will learn something new...even if it is learning to stop being so emotional about everything

#9 - GO OUT MORE - movie, trip to the mall, play/art gallery/design events/some place inspiring...will start with 2 outings a month and build from there

#10 - Block out all things negative and live for ME ... this is an ongoing process but will start now (not sure when this will get ticked)

So here are the 10 things I want to do to get my life on track...watch this space for updates :)

2 comments:

laddu said...

Wish you all the best for this fresh start :)

also I am glad you changed the theme of ur blog. It was actually v difficult for me to read white font in a black background..

Sankalp Sinha said...

You're almost there sunshine. Just a little bit more. Hang in there :)

Blog Archive